If you do usual activities like pressure washing your car, sandblasting, inflating tires, airbrush painting or even diving, you are most likely using a device called air compressor.
Air compressor is a device that converts power into a potential energy found in pressurized air through the use of electric, diesel or gasoline engine. It is widely used in a lot of applications and industries.
One of the more recognized names in the field of air compressors is the Atlas Copco Air Compressors.
The Atlas Copco is a Swedish company originally known for its manufacture of railroad equipment, steam engines, and steel components for various structures such as buildings and bridges. Over the years, it has become one of the leading providers of industrial productivity solutions in the world, including air technology products, particularly air compressors.
Average Cost of Air Compressor
The Atlas Copco compressor price list consists of a wide variety of models so it is wise to talk to a qualified dealer to make sure that your needs and specifications would be addressed properly.
To give you an idea of how much budget you have to set aside, below are the price ranges for Atlas Copco air compressors:
- The 5HP model of reciprocating type ranges around $1,000 to $2,500 while the rotary type ranges from $2,500 to $5,000.
- The Atlas Copco price for the 5HP model ranges around $3,500 to $7,000.
- The 25HP model ranges between $8,000 to $12,000 for the reciprocating type and $7,500 to $10,000 for the rotary type.
- The 50HP model averages $12,000 to $18,000 or more.
- The 100HP costs around $20,000 to $40,000.
- Used air compressors range from $2,500 up to $70,000 depending on the model, age, and capability.
Below is the Atlas Copco compressor price list:
|Atlas Copco GA55 75 hp Rotary Screw Sullair Ingersoll Rand Kaeser||$21,500.00
|Atlas Copco GA7 Rotary Screw||$2,949.99|
|Atlas Copco GA 7 10hp Nice||$3,499.99|
|Atlas-Copco GA11 Plus Rotary Screw & Dryer||$5,999.00|
|Atlas Copco Model GA-30, 40 HP Rotary Screw||$4,950.00|
|ATLAS Copco GA 111 120 PSI||$999.99|
|Atlas Copco GA37||$5,999.00|
|Atlas Copco GA15 (Inv.30679)||$4,950.00
|2006 Atlas Copco GA15 20 hp Rotary Screw||$5,555.55|
|Atlas Copco Compressor Model# GA5||$2,903.95|
|Atlas Copco (GA45) 60HP 460V 3 Phase||$4,950.00|
|Atlas Copco GAU-509 Screw 50hp||$1,500.00|
|Atlas Copco GA75VSD 100HP Rotary Screw Compressor||$14,875.00|
|Atlas Copco GX7FF Rotary Screw||$3,400.00|
|Kaeser 20hp 20 Rotary Screw Atlas Copco SK26 Ingersoll Rand 92cfm||$3,500.00
|Quincy 15 hp Rotary Screw Atlas Copco Ingersoll Rand Kaeser Tank||$3,250.00|
|Kaeser 20hp 20 Rotary Screw Atlas Copco SK 20 Ingersoll Rand 2008||$6,500.00|
|Atlas Copco SF4 5-Hp Oil Free 8434-Hrs 3-Ph 6.8-l/s 3150-RPM 2003||$2,124.99|
|75HP Atlas Copco Rotary Screw With Integrated Dryer MDL G||$9,500.00|
|Atlas Copco 40 HP Rotary Screw 230/460 VAC 178 CFM 3 PHASE GA30||$7,999.99
|Atlas Copco LE6 S and Marathon Electric Motor||$1,450.00|
|185 Atlas Copco Compressor||$4,500.00|
|Atlas Copco XAS 96 185 CFM RUNS EXC VIDEO! John Deere Diesel||$6,200.00
|Atlas Copco Compressor Type LF3-10 SPP||$1,000.00|
|Atlas Copco SF4 5-Hp Oil Free||$2,300.00|
|55HP Atlas Copco Rotary Screw ZT 255 Oilless||$3,500.00|
|Atlas Copco Rotary Screw Air End For 125HP Compressor 68-606CFM 58-188PSI Airend||$449.99
|Atlas Copco GX5FF Rotary Screw With Dryer||$6,750.00|
|Atlas Copco 185 CFM Runs Exc. Video! Trailer John Deere Diesel||$5,795.00|
|Atlas Copco Air Compressor With Built-In Dryer||$4,499.00|
|2006 Atlas Copco XRVS476CD||$84,375.00|
|2014 Atlas Copco 400 CFM||$42,500.00|
|2014 Atlas Copco XAS185KD7||$16,950.00
|2007 Atlas Copco XAS375||$16,000.00|
|2007 Atlas Copco XAS375JD6||$15,900.00|
|2014 Atlas Copco XAS185JD7||$15,500.00|
|2017 Atlas Copco XAS110||$15,100.00|
|2007 Atlas Copco 375 CFM||$14,955.00|
|2010 Atlas Copco XAS185JD||$12,500.00
|2010 Atlas Copco XAS 185||$11,715.00|
|Atlas Copco 185 CFM||$7,500.00|
|1997 Atlas Copco XAS90JD||$4,750.00|
|2012 Atlas Copco 60HP||$25,000.00|
Where to Purchase Air Compressor
You can find Atlas Copco brands at any local air compressor companies. You may also find various air compressors listed on Ebay.
Get free Atlas Copco price quotes from CostOwl.com locator, no obligation and credit card needed.
Factors Affecting Cost of Air Compressor
Depending on several factors, the Atlas Copco price for its air compressors varies according to the following:
- Brand new or used
- Type of industry and application
Types of Atlas Copco Air Compressors
Atlas Copco has a wide range of air compressors. Each designed to suit the different needs of users in various industries. Below are the different types to choose from that can be found in an Atlas Copco compressor price list:
- Reciprocating or piston-type compressors – these are the types that use motors that are piston-driven to be able to compress air and force it into a chamber or storage tank. Due to the piston activity, they are usually louder and have a longer duty cycle.
- Rotary compressors – these types of compressors match two large helical screws rotating within a sealed compartment where they build up the pressure. They typically operate continuously unlike the piston-driven reciprocating types.
- Centrifugal compressors – these are the highly powerful types which derive the highly pressurized air through their rotating blades. These can be found in large industrial plants as these can cost up to millions of dollars.
- Oil-lubricated air compressors – these are the types that use oil in their compression chamber which can introduce small amounts of oils in the air making it unsuitable for use in food and semiconductor application.
- Oil-free air compressors – the term oil-free is only applicable in the compression chamber making the air supply safe. These types tend to be more expensive and louder due to less lubrication.
- Permanently installed or stationary air compressors – these compressors are typically stationed in a concrete slab in the area where the need for compressed air is needed.
- Portable air compressors – these are the types that can be towed from one area to another as the need arises.
Uses of Air Compressor
Air compressors have been widely used in different industries and applications, especially the oil-free type. Some of these include:
- Automotive – this makes high-quality paint finishes and smooth running processes possible.
- Food and beverage – used in the production of high-quality, better-tasting and healthy food and beverage products.
- Chemical – the use of air compressors promotes improved processes, increased chemical purity, and safety, lesser wastes, among others.
- Electronics – air compressor makes continuous and uninterrupted control systems and maintenance of spotlessly clean conditions that is very important to the manufacture of high product quality
- Oil and Gas – air compressors ensure trouble-free control processes, improved safety, and security as well as higher product quality.
- Textiles – makes the production more efficient, repair and maintenance cost lower including lesser wastage and better quality of the textiles produced.
- Pharmaceuticals – air compressors reduce contamination risks during production, improved processes, lesser wastage as well as ultimately producing high quality and pure products.